Remove acne scars can be DONE easy. Learn How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Fast. 8 Easy Natural ways to remove it at home.
Acne is a very troublesome problem for many people. The stubborn acne scars simply refuse to disappear and this creates a very problematic situation for many peoples. There are many methods that you can use to get rid of acne scars.
There are various professional treatments employed by dermatologists and skin clinics. Before seeking treatment by a dermatologist, you should try the highly effective natural treatments that are listed below.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Fast (Naturally)
Lemon juice is a natural bleach. When you apply the lemon juice on your acne scars they will become lighter every day and finally disappear. Lemon juice also contains Vitamin C, which lemon helps in rebuilding collagen.
How to use lemon for acne scars
- Cut a lemon fruit into two pieces and squeeze out t the lemon juice.
- Apply the lemon juice directly on your acne scars with a cotton ball or your fingertips.
- If you have sensitive skin, dilute the lemon juice by mixing it with some water and then apply it on your acne scars.
You can also create an effective lemon juice mixture for removing acne scars by following the directions below. You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 2 tablespoon of milk
Mix all the above ingredients and apply the mixture on the acne scars once every day for around 7 to 10 days.
Note: Never expose yourself to direct sunlight after applying lemon juice on your skin.
2. Honey : Honey is also great for removing acne scars.
How to use honey to get rid of acne scars:
- Mix two tablespoons of honey with a quarter cup of oatmeal and gently apply the mixture on the acne scars. Leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes and then wash off the mixture with lukewarm water.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder, apply the mixture on the acne scars, and then leave it for approximately one hour. You may even leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
3. Olive oil
Olive oil contains the following nutrients:
- Vitamins (A, D, E, C, B1, and B2)
The above nutrients make it one of the most skin friendly oils. Olive oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that are also very useful in removing acne scars.
How to use olive oil:
You should apply olive oil on the acne scars every night before going to sleep. You will need:
- Warm water
- Olive oil
- A clean towel or cloth
- Dip a cotton ball in olive oil and then use it to gently massage the areas of your body that have acne scars.
- Continue massaging the affected areas for a few minutes until the oil has been absorbed by your skin.
- Take a clean towel or cloth and dip it in warm water.
- Place the wet and warm cloth on the affected areas.
- Use the towel or cloth to wipe off the excess olive oil.
- After some minutes, use clean water to wash the areas of your body where you had applied the olive oil.
4. Aloe Vera
This herb soothes swollen skin and boosts the healing process by helping in regenerating damaged tissues such as those in acne scars.
How to use aloe vera to get rid of acne scars
- Peel the outer green cover of an aloe vera leaf. Take out the gel like substance and apply it on your acne scars. Leave it for approximately one hour and then wash it off.
- Apply the aloe vera gel twice every day so that you can get the best results.
5. Raw Potato
How to use raw potato to get rid of acne scars
- Peel a potato and slice it to create round slices.
- Use one of the round slices to gently massage the areas of your body that have acne scars.
- Continue doing this until the round potato slice has dried up.
- Pick another potato slice and continue massaging the affected areas.
- Repeat this for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Leave the potato juice for a few minutes on your skin so that it can be absorbed.
- Wash the areas where you had applied the potato peels after approximately 30 minutes.
Apply the above potato treatment 3 to 4 times every week for 1 to 2 months depending on the intensity of your acne scars.
6. Raw Tomatoes
How to use raw tomatoes to get rid of acne scars
- Take a ripe tomato and cut it into small pieces.
- Crush the small tomato pieces to make tomato pulp.
- Apply the tomato pulp on the acne scars and leave for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off your face.
Repeat this daily for 1 to 2 weeks.
Neem leaves contain oils that help in treating acne scars.
How to use neem to get rid of acne scars
- Boil the neem leaves until the color of the water changes to light green.
- Allow the water to cool and then use it to wash your face twice daily.
It contains enzymes that assist in rejuvenating skin cells and eliminating acne scars. Pineapple also contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help in removing impurities from the skin.
How to use pineapple to get rid of acne scars
- Dip a cotton ball in pineapple juice.
- Use the cotton ball to apply the pineapple juice on the areas of your skin that have acne scars for around 30 minutes.
All of the above natural remedies for acne scars are effective, but the suitability of each method depends on your skin type. You should try each method separately until you find the one that will give you the best results.